Putting feelings into words doesn't come easy to many. Unfortunately our educational system has always focused on the mental aspect of intelligence and not so much on the emotional. As human beings, we are surrounded by emotions, thoughts and feelings. A great part of our reality is how we behave, relate with ourselves and society. Have you ever felt unsure as to what you are feeling? Have you ever held back from expressing yourself? Out of fear of being judged? Walking on egg shells has never been as pleasant as saying it as it is. Maybe you got told off for speaking up as a child because it was inappropriate at school or maybe you keep having a reoccurring conflict with your partner, a family member or colleague. How can I be mindful on how the other will receive me? How can I have compassionate relationships with others? Is it Too confrontational? Too direct? Too True? Instead of avoiding conflict we will learn how to better manage it. This is an experiential workshop where you get to explore a compassionate way of communicating, understand what we are feeling and how to better manage our expression, needs and boundaries & let go of all that you have been held back from.
This workshop will guide you to
• Look within and listen to your needs and boundaries
• How to communicate compassionately
• Release your expressive self.
• Allow yourself the vital self-care you need and deserve.
• Rediscover the natural wisdom which resides within your body, mind and heart.
• Be held in a shared and safe space.
• Connect to a place of quiet confidence, of stillness and equilibrium.
The workshop will leave you feeling nourished & invigorated, reconnected to your true energy & balanced within.
What to bring: Water bottle, Eye mask or scarf to cover eyes, An open heart